“Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits” (103:2)
What are some of His benefits listed here?
- Pardons your iniquity
- Heals your diseases
- Crowns you with lovingkindness & compassion
- Satisfies your years with good things
- Performs righteous deeds
- Performs judgements for the oppressed
- Slow to anger
- Abounding in lovingkindness
- Doesn’t deal with you according to your sins
- Doesn’t reward you according to your iniquities
- Removes your transgressions
This is the LORD! That scary Old Testament LORD you may have been warned about. Seems like He was in the business of grace and forgiveness long before He sent His Messiah. He does not change. He has not changed. Bless Him! Don’t forget His benefits!
What personally, specific benefits can you bless Him for today?