I really want to hear your thoughts on these chapters because they are truly astounding and I think we could all say something about them.
- God’s deep incredible love is the source, fuel, motivation, inspiration for everything. He is love and thereby approaches His people, wooing them by His love. Your Creator says, 43:1-7
- God’s perfered method of reaching the world is the glowing report of a bride gushing about her Husband. How can they know there is no other Salvation unless His people sing of His glorious Salvation? 43:8-13
- He knows the faults of His people, but He wipes them out for the sake of His reputation. 43:25
- He’s not giving up, He will continue to pursue every generation. 44:3
- Idolatry is what slows down the salvation of the world, which is infuriating, because idolatry is about the dumbest thing in history. 44:9-20
- But even if we are idolatrous, we are not lost causes. Do not get stuck in your shame!! Your Husband is calling, “Return to Me, for I have redeemed you!” 44:22
- He is the One who does it. 44:24. Let us respond to the gracious, powerful, beautiful, redeeming, unrelenting love of the LORD!
Praise Him today!! And sing His praises to someone who doesn’t know Him!